Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Chile: UFO Sighitngs Continue Unabated

Source: La Estrella de Iquique
Date: Tuesday, April 20, 2010


Chile: Sightings Continue Unabated in the Region

20:33 - A true wave of unidentified flying objects (UFOs) has washed over the skies of Iquique in recent days.

The latest sighting was the one recorded from Cerro Tarapacá - a sighting that involved three objects.

In this regard, Fredy Valenzuela, a protagonist to the event, narrated the event and what was captured in photos and video. "I'm a telecommunications contractor and this is the first time that I've had to climb Cerro Tarapacá. On my way back, I saw two air force jets flying around; I saw them from the mountain toward the sea. I looked for a while and later saw three objects flying in different directions," he explained.

(Translation (c) 2010, S. Corrales, IHU)